Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Assignment

I love how stuart loves his family and friends so much that he would do anything, go through anything, and as long as it takes he would get it done. Even if it means that it would take a very long time to do it, and they would do anything/ the same for him. Ex. When stuart went outside with his skis and pants he saw an irish terrier, so stuart jumped into the trash can, and the trash can had been lifted and thrown into the garbage truck and margalo went to go and save stuart even though he didn’t have too, Margalo was very kind and they were really good friends since the moment they met and he saved him. This shows that they are really good friends because in the very beginning in the book margalo had went to save stuart, and at the end of the book stuart had went looking for margalo for a very long time.
I can really relate to staurt little because stuart little is really adventurous and also he is curious. Just like me, when I was little I would like to go on the road with my uncle and drive places that I had never been to and I would be curious what the places were so we would go and visit the place that we had went to. I think that this is so much like stuart. Ex. At the end of the book when margalo had ran away when she had found the note on the branch of her Fern, and stuart went on an adventurous and curious ride to find margalo.this shows friendship because stuart Is going on adventurous journeys such as going to the country side
I also really like how E.B White writes his books. He writes his books with a lot of animals in there. Ex. Charlottes web, with a lamb, a spider, a pig, a rat, a goose, etc.. and stuart little with a mouse, a cat, and a bird. I especially like when E.B white writes about really little animals and how they can do the same as a regular animal and you could even do more. Ex. When in the beginning of the book when stuart had went down the drain after stuarts mother dropped her ring down the drain while cleaning the bathtub. I think that this is cool and stuart I doing more than a person can do. Also it would be fun to go down the drain and see what is down their besides water. This also shows family love, there was nobody to turn to, and stuart would do anything such as go down the drain for his mother. Just to get a ring and the littles didn’t know that it was down there so stuart went down to check. And even if they knew the ring was down there they could’ve called a plumber to go down in the drain and take the ring out. But stuart had saved them a lot of money and time.
I like how in the book stuart little, their setting is exactly like the real world. Their house is right next to a little park.in New York City, also exactly like New York City. A lot of houses in New York City, have parks right near them. Like my house I live close to a park and I live in New York City and that is another thing that I have in common with stuart. I also like how in every setting it like changes. Ex. In the very beginning of the book, the setting takes place in New York City. But then closer to the end of the book, I think the setting took place near the country side. This also shows that they would do anything for family or friends because staurt is going this fa just to find margalo and tell him to go back home to his house, and to live with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment